ShowBox is a great app for watching movies and TV Shows for free and you can install it very easily on your Google Pixel 2 or Google Pixel 2 XL.
The Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are 2018’s flagship phones launched by Google. The Pixel 2 XL is made in partnership with LG and the Pixel 2 is made in partnership with HTC. While both of the phones have the same processor, RAM and the difference lies in the screen, battery and screen ratio.
The Google Pixel 2 XL, as the name suggests has a bigger battery which is 3520mAh and the Google Pixel 2 has a battery of 2700mAh. Also, the Google Pixel 2 XL has an 18:9 screen of 6-inches and it has a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels. The Google Pixel 2 on the other hand has a 1080p screen of 5-inches.
Apart from these differences, both of the phones have the same processor i.e. Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, 4GB RAM and Adreno 540 GPU.
The reason I mentioned all the specifications etc. was to show how well these blogs can run the ShowBox app which can be used as a replacement for Netflix, Hulu etc. Let us know what the ShowBox app can do.
ShowBox App – Features
The ShowBox app was created with the idea of providing free entertainment to people and the app provides free access to movies and TV shows right inside the app. It helps you stream the movies and TV shows directly without the necessity of downloading them hence saving you the storage space.
The best part of all this is that ShowBox is a free app to use and you do not have to pay anything to watch these TV shows and movies. Other apps like Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video etc. charge a certain amount and even then, you won’t be able to watch everything you want.
The ShowBox app is available for Android and Android TV and in this post, I will tell you how to install it easily on your Google Pixel 2 or Google Pixel 2 XL using the ShowBox APK. Let’s get started.
How to Install ShowBox APK?
The installation process is really simple and can be done easily with the steps listed below. Installing the ShowBox app is as easy as just opening the APK and open it. Do check the download links below and then download the APK file. After the file is downloaded, follow the steps given below.
- First of all, just go ahead and download the APK for your Google Pixel 2 or Google Pixel 2 XL.
- While downloading, make sure you have the latest APK for ShowBox. Latest APK is necessary since it comes with all the fixes for the bugs and errors and of course, improvements over the last update.
- After the APK file is downloaded, you will need to copy and paste or move the APK file to your phone’s storage.
- To do this, download the APK on your PC and connect your Google Pixel 2 or Google Pixel 2 XL to your computer with the USB cable that is provided with the phone.
- You will see that the storage of the phone opens up on the computer as MTP storage and if it doesn’t, choose the MTP option from the phone itself.
- Now move the APK file to the phone’s storage and you will have the installation APK on your phone.
- After this is done, just disconnect your phone from your computer.
- Now all the steps will be completed on your phone. On the phone, just open a file manager app and then navigate to the folder you pasted the APK file in.
- Tap on the APK file to open it and it will ask if you want to install the APK file.
- If you have disabled Unknown Sources in your Settings, then you will have to enable it first.
- To enable Unknown Sources, just go to Settings and tap on the search icon and search for Unknown Sources.
- Enable it from there and you are good to go.
- After this is enabled you will be able to install the ShowBox app normally.
So, this is all you need to do in order to install the ShowBox app on your Google Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL. After installing, you will be able to use the ShowBox app to watch your favorite movies and TV show right on your Google Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL.